Tuesday 15 July 2014

Supernatural Finances

Who deceived who saying poverty brings joy to our God. Did you enjoy your week and month when financially you were down and had no resources or contacts to help you? I believe not.
Deut. 8: 17-18 (lays everything bare).
“You may say to yourself, “my power and strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me. Deut. 8:18 (NIV) but remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and confirms his covenant, which he swore to your fathers as it is today.
 (KJV) but thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

As we pray to the Lord of the harvest to send more labourers, he shall also bless our businesses, investments, the work of our hands in all kinds of labour so that we will be in a position to sponsor evangelism and all types of Christian work. Having enough is just not enough for you plus the gospel. Pray that you will soar in supernatural breakthroughs especially financially.

Prayer Point:
1.   I confess that Jesus became poor that I might become rich. I am able, equipped and willing to walk in my financial prosperity, in Jesus name.
2.   Joseph of Arimather fulfilled scripture burying Jesus in an expensive, unique tomb
3.   Just as the widow continued to pour out the supernatural oil and the supernatural flow ceased not we pray that a supernatural financial breakthrough shall cease not in the morning, nor afternoon and never in the evening.
4.   Lord as I sow my seed in the morning, fulfilling my obligation as a thither and not forgetting my offerings in church, may the flood gates of heaven open; I see the supernatural coming, it is flowing towards me, I see it coming. So that the treasures of darkness shall be given to us the hidden riches of secret places that we will know that the Lord is God.
5.   We pray that we will experience open heavens this year; despite the weather the circumstances, the economy, my salary. I shall blossom as the sky above me gives me rain and the ground beneath me becomes fertile each day.

Scriptures:
Math. 27:57-60, Isaiah 53:9, 2 Cor. 8:9, Isaiah 45:3,
2 Kings 7:1-2, Prov. 30:7-9, Genesis 26:12-14, Proverbs 10:22,

             Proverbs 22:13, Mark 6:25-34, Philippians 4:14-20

No comments:

Post a Comment